Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Being an ENFJ

Taking the Myers Briggs test I was given the title of ENFJ.

ENFJ labels me as someone who likes to get to work right away and doesn't procrastinate. It's quite the opposite, actually. I push deadlines and work into the late hours of the night, sometimes the morning, because I've put my work off so long. I don't like to do any work until I am pressured to, which is a horrible habit, but it shows that I do well under stress.

What the test did get right was that I am an extrovert. I am outgoing and do well in crowds, while also maintaining a strong social media presence whether it's Twitter, Facebook or blogging.

The test also stated that I make decisions with my heart more than my head. This isn't true. Though my feelings do come in contact with my decision making, I feel I weigh the pros and cons of every situation, figuring out how each outcome will affect myself, but more importantly others.

Overall, I think this test is hit and miss. In some aspects, it can read me like a book, but in others, I'm given completely inaccurate descriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment